C.S. Lewis makes a far better point than Shepard Smith: If anyone says that sex, in itself, is bad, Christianity contradicts him at once. But, of course, when people say, “Sex is nothing to be ashamed of,” they may mean “the state into which the sexual instinct has now got is nothing to be ashamed of.” If they mean that, I think they are wrong. I think it is everything to be ashamed of. There is nothing to be ashamed of in enjoying your food: there would be everything to be ashamed of if half the world made food the main interest of their lives and spent their time looking at pictures of food and dribbling and smacking their lips.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 3 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago