Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 23 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago