The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Great idea. Lets destroy all guns. Every last one. Oh wait just how would we do that? And how would we do that and still be able to claim each of us is free and our liberty is intact? And just how could we know we had destroyed every last weapon on earth? It would be wonderful to reach that goal but like normal kids that do not have the ability to understand reality these kids are asking for the simple in a complicated world. And it is telling when Obama as a grown adult is diluted into thinking just as unrealistic as these children. Yes they are smart Mr. President for 6 and 7 year old. You however are rather dumb for an adult. But I have a hard time believing so many adults can be that dumb. The must be more to it.
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 45 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago