The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Great idea. Lets destroy all guns. Every last one. Oh wait just how would we do that? And how would we do that and still be able to claim each of us is free and our liberty is intact? And just how could we know we had destroyed every last weapon on earth? It would be wonderful to reach that goal but like normal kids that do not have the ability to understand reality these kids are asking for the simple in a complicated world. And it is telling when Obama as a grown adult is diluted into thinking just as unrealistic as these children. Yes they are smart Mr. President for 6 and 7 year old. You however are rather dumb for an adult. But I have a hard time believing so many adults can be that dumb. The must be more to it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago