When the revenue is less then the expenditure you cut back. You don't keep borrowing. The ONLY time we should borrow is under a deceleration of nation emergency. Every dollar we rent cost twice what it should. Those expenditures that are outrunning our income is ALL do to excessive borrowing to pay for out of scope activities. It was and is NEVER the responsibility of the government to CARE for the people. If you're poor turn to those responsible for your well being. i.e. yourself and charities. The ONLY thing the government is purposed for is to protect your life, liberty and property. It has NO other purpose.
- WaPo inflates Jeb Bush’s status to ‘GOP frontrunner’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 1:21–28 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Walker’s numbers see some Iowa inflation Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The “campus rape culture” media narrative faces deflation Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago