As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 17 hours ago