In response to:
Why is our government giving so much money away? When did the finacial needs of single women become a federal government responsibility? Why are there so many "programs" in our government for things that have nothing to do with the rules and responsibilities of the federal government? Is it not the responsibility of local governments to tend to their own needs? Freedom requires responsibility. When the government relieves us of our responsibility it is removing our freedoms. Waters listed a large number of "programs" and grants that our federal government has that should never have been something the federal government was involved with. Why do so many think this is the job of the government?
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago