"The number of New York Times articles claiming soccer is "catching on" is exceeded only by the ones pretending women's basketball is fascinating." Wrong. That prize goes to the number of articles published over the past 40 years by the Detroit Free Press and Detroit News claiming Detroit is coming back.
This is what the Post does. They take up a cause and write article after article and they never stop. When it's not gun control it's the Washington Redskins team name.

Newtown Chooses Good Guys with Guns

Mike09 Wrote: Feb 03, 2013 11:36 AM
I see guards in shopping malls, super markets, hospitals and office buildings. Guarding schools makes a lot of sense.

Hillary Clinton's Dodgy Testimony

Mike09 Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 6:04 AM
"I take full responsibility" doesn't mean anything in Washington DC.
Thanks to the ACLU, not only is it impossible to institutionalize mentally disturbed persons, it is also impossible to compel them to take medications prescribed by a doctor.

Bad Inventions

Mike09 Wrote: Jan 04, 2013 3:05 PM
Now they need quiet clothes dryers and washing machines that don't go out of balance.

Bad Inventions

Mike09 Wrote: Jan 04, 2013 10:42 AM
We have one of those new "Air Blade" hand dryers in the restroom where I work. You place your hands into it and it dries your hands in 10 seconds, but I have issues inserting my hands into any gadget that has "Blade" written on it. And I like that my dishwasher doesn't make any noise.

Want Milk?

Mike09 Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 7:59 PM
How much milk do they think they will sell at $8 per gallon? If that happens, sales will go to zero. It is ridiculous to waste time worrying about stuff like this.

PETA Wants Memorial to Cow Victims of 5/22

Mike09 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 8:22 AM
Paid to be a troll. What a country!
The NRA doesn’t produce violent video games, or TV shows and movies that glorify violence. Blame the entertainment industry. The NRA doesn’t make killers in to instant celebrities. Blame the news media. The NRA didn’t make it impossible to institutionalize mentally ill people or even force them to take their meds. Blame the ACLU.