They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
The conservative Latinos are those that are here illegally. The voting Latino are the big city beneficiaries of the Democratic Party. So, if you want a conservative Latino...let the illegal vote! Miguel White, male, Latino
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago