As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Officially you are the saddest liberal I've read today. Perhaps you can sit next to Mr. Morgan on your way out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 9 hours ago