Nope. It's over. America is officially stupid. All swing states are going for the commie and America is officially dead.
I hope you have a defib in your house. Your heart has obviously stopped.

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

nolotrippen Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 10:21 AM
So you're complaining about Bozell using freedom of speech because you don't agree with him? Got it. hypocrisy: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

nolotrippen Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 10:17 AM
The Bible and he are, sadly, strangers. Read it all, cover to cover, it will change your life. It changed mine. John 3:16
Please change your name to "clueless"
Buy Obama, despite his claim, appears to be as far away from a Christian as anyone I've ever seen. He seems far more comfortable facing Mecca than the Cross.
but I'm sure it was done in a racist, war-against women, homophobic kind of way

I Like Gary Johnson

nolotrippen Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 11:34 AM
"Romney is not that different from Obama" That is not true. He is considerably different from Obama that I will vote for him and will NOT throw my vote away foolishly on a 3rd party candidate that can not win and can only help the enemy stay in office. I can't afford another 4 years of Obummer and neither can you. Forget the "vote your conscience" platitude. Vote your brain instead.

I Like Gary Johnson

nolotrippen Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 11:27 AM
A vote for a Libertarian takes a vote away from the Republican just as a voter for a Green (or other fringer) takes a vote away from a Democrat. It teaches neither party nothing as there has never been enough nation-wider votes to mean a thing and only rarely has it meant much at a more local level, at which point, you get a Gov. Ventura. Romney is no where near as bad as Obama, but if you want to see Obama re-elected, throw your vote away on a pipe dream like Johnson. I'd recommend against it.

Obama's Apology Tour 2.0

nolotrippen Wrote: Sep 12, 2012 2:35 PM
"violent protestors " The correct terms are "Muslims," "Teamsters," or "OWSers"

Obama's Apology Tour 2.0

nolotrippen Wrote: Sep 12, 2012 2:36 PM
"violent protestors " The correct terms are "Muslims," "Teamsters," or "OWSers"