WASHINGTON -- It's "Auld Lang Syne" time again. Robert Burns is credited with "collecting" the lyrics for the old Scottish drinking and dancing ballad that's become a traditional part of New Year's festivities. The most memorable verses -- "should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind" and the chorus, "for auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup o' kindness yet for auld lang syne" -- are often described as reminders of "the good old times" amid new beginnings. That's a tough task this year. Saying goodbye to 2012 won't be hard. But looking...
Someting you should try. Your comments will be very, very short. Troll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago