Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago