Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
The ONLY way to "expose" obama's REAL agenda is for Republicans and other real Americans to get out of the way and let him and his czars have at it. It wouldn't take but a few months for the consequences to take effect and following a few more months with fewer and fewer freebies and handouts, the obamadolts MIGHT, just might be willing to listen....
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 13 hours ago