Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
The ONLY way to "expose" obama's REAL agenda is for Republicans and other real Americans to get out of the way and let him and his czars have at it. It wouldn't take but a few months for the consequences to take effect and following a few more months with fewer and fewer freebies and handouts, the obamadolts MIGHT, just might be willing to listen....
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago