Low information voters are low information because they live lives that don't require it. They need stuff, lots of free stuff that brings them to the precincts in droves to vote for those who'll bring them more of it.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago