My boyfriend and I went to Red Rocks last night thinking we had arrived in time, unfortunately we had not. They were turning cars away due to overflow of parking but people were parking where ever they could and walking. We parked and walked 3 miles to the parking lot at the top and there was a line of atleast 1,000 people zig zagging through the lot. There was no way we were going to get in so we walked back 3 miles to the car, which is what most people were doing. We tried! I had never experienced something so amazing in regards to an election, to see the turnout was incredibly encouraging. There were people there from all walks of life, and as a young, female, conservative in Denver (the minority, ha) it was great to see young women!
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago