My boyfriend and I went to Red Rocks last night thinking we had arrived in time, unfortunately we had not. They were turning cars away due to overflow of parking but people were parking where ever they could and walking. We parked and walked 3 miles to the parking lot at the top and there was a line of atleast 1,000 people zig zagging through the lot. There was no way we were going to get in so we walked back 3 miles to the car, which is what most people were doing. We tried! I had never experienced something so amazing in regards to an election, to see the turnout was incredibly encouraging. There were people there from all walks of life, and as a young, female, conservative in Denver (the minority, ha) it was great to see young women!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 9 hours ago