My boyfriend and I went to Red Rocks last night thinking we had arrived in time, unfortunately we had not. They were turning cars away due to overflow of parking but people were parking where ever they could and walking. We parked and walked 3 miles to the parking lot at the top and there was a line of atleast 1,000 people zig zagging through the lot. There was no way we were going to get in so we walked back 3 miles to the car, which is what most people were doing. We tried! I had never experienced something so amazing in regards to an election, to see the turnout was incredibly encouraging. There were people there from all walks of life, and as a young, female, conservative in Denver (the minority, ha) it was great to see young women!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 7 hours ago