My boyfriend and I went to Red Rocks last night thinking we had arrived in time, unfortunately we had not. They were turning cars away due to overflow of parking but people were parking where ever they could and walking. We parked and walked 3 miles to the parking lot at the top and there was a line of atleast 1,000 people zig zagging through the lot. There was no way we were going to get in so we walked back 3 miles to the car, which is what most people were doing. We tried! I had never experienced something so amazing in regards to an election, to see the turnout was incredibly encouraging. There were people there from all walks of life, and as a young, female, conservative in Denver (the minority, ha) it was great to see young women!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago