My boyfriend and I went to Red Rocks last night thinking we had arrived in time, unfortunately we had not. They were turning cars away due to overflow of parking but people were parking where ever they could and walking. We parked and walked 3 miles to the parking lot at the top and there was a line of atleast 1,000 people zig zagging through the lot. There was no way we were going to get in so we walked back 3 miles to the car, which is what most people were doing. We tried! I had never experienced something so amazing in regards to an election, to see the turnout was incredibly encouraging. There were people there from all walks of life, and as a young, female, conservative in Denver (the minority, ha) it was great to see young women!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 6 hours ago