"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
As I have been saying for months on here, Obama doesn't shiv-a-git what the Benghazi investigations reveal. All of the lying, spinning and coverup was designed to get him past November 6th. He accomplished that; he won the election, and never has to run for election again. Now he is giving congress, and by extension the rest of us, the big middle finger. He knows that nothing can be done to him -- that impeachment won't stick in a democrat-controlled senate. He's home free, and so is his pal Eric Holder who flipped us the bird about Fast & Furious and recently rubbed it in by announcing his plans to stick around for another year. We’re stuck with these thugs. Thank you American electorate for making it all possible.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago