"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
As I have been saying for months on here, Obama doesn't shiv-a-git what the Benghazi investigations reveal. All of the lying, spinning and coverup was designed to get him past November 6th. He accomplished that; he won the election, and never has to run for election again. Now he is giving congress, and by extension the rest of us, the big middle finger. He knows that nothing can be done to him -- that impeachment won't stick in a democrat-controlled senate. He's home free, and so is his pal Eric Holder who flipped us the bird about Fast & Furious and recently rubbed it in by announcing his plans to stick around for another year. We’re stuck with these thugs. Thank you American electorate for making it all possible.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago