This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
And, in other news..... The Chrysler workers who were fired for drinking beer and smoking pot in the parking lot while on the clock about a year ago, were reinstated yesterday with backpay. The UAW took the case to arbitration, claiming there wasn't enough evidence (never mind that the whole thing was video taped). These alcoholic potheads then went back to assembling cars that unwitting housewives drive their children to school in. It gives me a warm fuzzy fealing to know that the downtrodden workers are being protected by the UAW.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago