This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
And, in other news..... The Chrysler workers who were fired for drinking beer and smoking pot in the parking lot while on the clock about a year ago, were reinstated yesterday with backpay. The UAW took the case to arbitration, claiming there wasn't enough evidence (never mind that the whole thing was video taped). These alcoholic potheads then went back to assembling cars that unwitting housewives drive their children to school in. It gives me a warm fuzzy fealing to know that the downtrodden workers are being protected by the UAW.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago