In response to:
RE: " we have to start making decisions for ourselves, and stop deferring to an ancient and outdated document.” I wonder if Louis Michael includes the Holy Bible in his list of ancient and outdated documents. Any bets?
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago