Now that the election is decided, the Fourth Estate is on the story. Though the president never mentioned the Benghazi debacle in his prepared...
Up until a week ago you could have approached any 100 people on the street and asked them about Benghazi and 99 of them wouldn't have known what the hell you were talking about. Now the MSM has taken an interest, but only on the sexual aspect of it. Were it not for FoxNews 99% of the public still wouldn't have a clue as to what happened. If this had occured during a Republican administration all the Woodwards & Bernsteins of the world would unite to take the president down. Obama has correctly calculated that with an adoring MSM he can ride this out, just as he is riding out Fast & Furious. SHAME ON THE MSM FOR PITCHING SOFT BALLS AT THE RECENT NEWS CONFERENCE! SHAME ON IT FOR ITS COMPLICITY IN THE CORRUPTION!
Washington, DC - For two months, the so-called mainstream media all but ignored the Sept. 11 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in four dead Americans. What actions the Obama administration took before, during and after the bloody assaults on the U.S. consulate and a CIA outpost should have been a legitimate election issue. But the Romney campaign only raised the disaster once -- and then avoided it like an outbreak of the Ebola virus.
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago