Now that the election is decided, the Fourth Estate is on the story. Though the president never mentioned the Benghazi debacle in his prepared...
Up until a week ago you could have approached any 100 people on the street and asked them about Benghazi and 99 of them wouldn't have known what the hell you were talking about. Now the MSM has taken an interest, but only on the sexual aspect of it. Were it not for FoxNews 99% of the public still wouldn't have a clue as to what happened. If this had occured during a Republican administration all the Woodwards & Bernsteins of the world would unite to take the president down. Obama has correctly calculated that with an adoring MSM he can ride this out, just as he is riding out Fast & Furious. SHAME ON THE MSM FOR PITCHING SOFT BALLS AT THE RECENT NEWS CONFERENCE! SHAME ON IT FOR ITS COMPLICITY IN THE CORRUPTION!
Washington, DC - For two months, the so-called mainstream media all but ignored the Sept. 11 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in four dead Americans. What actions the Obama administration took before, during and after the bloody assaults on the U.S. consulate and a CIA outpost should have been a legitimate election issue. But the Romney campaign only raised the disaster once -- and then avoided it like an outbreak of the Ebola virus.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014