Now that the election is decided, the Fourth Estate is on the story. Though the president never mentioned the Benghazi debacle in his prepared...
Up until a week ago you could have approached any 100 people on the street and asked them about Benghazi and 99 of them wouldn't have known what the hell you were talking about. Now the MSM has taken an interest, but only on the sexual aspect of it. Were it not for FoxNews 99% of the public still wouldn't have a clue as to what happened. If this had occured during a Republican administration all the Woodwards & Bernsteins of the world would unite to take the president down. Obama has correctly calculated that with an adoring MSM he can ride this out, just as he is riding out Fast & Furious. SHAME ON THE MSM FOR PITCHING SOFT BALLS AT THE RECENT NEWS CONFERENCE! SHAME ON IT FOR ITS COMPLICITY IN THE CORRUPTION!
Washington, DC - For two months, the so-called mainstream media all but ignored the Sept. 11 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in four dead Americans. What actions the Obama administration took before, during and after the bloody assaults on the U.S. consulate and a CIA outpost should have been a legitimate election issue. But the Romney campaign only raised the disaster once -- and then avoided it like an outbreak of the Ebola virus.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago