After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Byron, you have apparently touched a nerve with this column (839 comments as I write this). That is Ann Coulter-type readership. Good for you!
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago