Sharyl Attkisson should be commended to be sure, but we all should get on our knees and thank the reporters at FoxNews. They refused to let the Benghazi story die on the vine. Yes, Bob Schieffer and other MSM reporters are finally (and reluctantly) getting on board, but only after their eight months of silence became an embarrassment to them. If the MSM wants to redeem itself for Benghazi it should do a thorough investigation of Fast and Furious.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago