Sharyl Attkisson should be commended to be sure, but we all should get on our knees and thank the reporters at FoxNews. They refused to let the Benghazi story die on the vine. Yes, Bob Schieffer and other MSM reporters are finally (and reluctantly) getting on board, but only after their eight months of silence became an embarrassment to them. If the MSM wants to redeem itself for Benghazi it should do a thorough investigation of Fast and Furious.
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago