Sharyl Attkisson should be commended to be sure, but we all should get on our knees and thank the reporters at FoxNews. They refused to let the Benghazi story die on the vine. Yes, Bob Schieffer and other MSM reporters are finally (and reluctantly) getting on board, but only after their eight months of silence became an embarrassment to them. If the MSM wants to redeem itself for Benghazi it should do a thorough investigation of Fast and Furious.
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago