In response to:
We all should get on our knees and thank the reporters at FoxNews. They refused to let the Benghazi story die on the vine. Yes, Bob Schieffer and other MSM reporters are finally (and reluctantly) getting on board, but only after their eight months of silence became an embarrassment to them. If the MSM wants to totally redeem itself for its lack of focus on Benghazi it should do thorough investigations of Fast & Furious and the IRS targetting of conservative groups.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago