In response to:
We all should get on our knees and thank the reporters at FoxNews. They refused to let the Benghazi story die on the vine. Yes, Bob Schieffer and other MSM reporters are finally (and reluctantly) getting on board, but only after their eight months of silence became an embarrassment to them. If the MSM wants to totally redeem itself for its lack of focus on Benghazi it should do thorough investigations of Fast & Furious and the IRS targetting of conservative groups.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014