Geraldo was on O'Reilly last night, grudgingly admitting Obama's culpability in covering up the Benghazi affair. But when O'Reilly asked him if it rose to the seriousness of Watergate, Geraldo said, "No." How can he say that? Nixon tried to cover up a botched burglary in which no one was killed. Obama tried to cover up the fact that he and his subordinates refused to send help to Benghazi, resulting in the murder of four Americans. Which attempted coverup was the most egregious? You be the judge.
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 47 minutes ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago