Geraldo was on O'Reilly last night, grudgingly admitting Obama's culpability in covering up the Benghazi affair. But when O'Reilly asked him if it rose to the seriousness of Watergate, Geraldo said, "No." How can he say that? Nixon tried to cover up a botched burglary in which no one was killed. Obama tried to cover up the fact that he and his subordinates refused to send help to Benghazi, resulting in the murder of four Americans. Which attempted coverup was the most egregious? You be the judge.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago