Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
Benghazi combined with Fast & Furious makes Watergate look like a college boy prank. No American deaths resulted from Watergate, yet a president was driven from office. Republican Senators & Congressmen went to the White House and told Nixon he had to resign. Where are the Democrat Senators & Congressmen who should be trekking up to the White House to inform Obama that he must resign?
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago