RE: "It was also a time when journalists were principled enough to set aside politics to do their job and make politicians accountable." Baloney! Journalists weren't more principled during Watergate, they were gleefully driving a Republican from office. Had it been a Democrat president the MSM would have ignored Watergate just as they are presently ignoring Benghazi.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago