RE: "It was also a time when journalists were principled enough to set aside politics to do their job and make politicians accountable." Baloney! Journalists weren't more principled during Watergate, they were gleefully driving a Republican from office. Had it been a Democrat president the MSM would have ignored Watergate just as they are presently ignoring Benghazi.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago