RE: "It was also a time when journalists were principled enough to set aside politics to do their job and make politicians accountable." Baloney! Journalists weren't more principled during Watergate, they were gleefully driving a Republican from office. Had it been a Democrat president the MSM would have ignored Watergate just as they are presently ignoring Benghazi.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago