RE: "It was also a time when journalists were principled enough to set aside politics to do their job and make politicians accountable." Baloney! Journalists weren't more principled during Watergate, they were gleefully driving a Republican from office. Had it been a Democrat president the MSM would have ignored Watergate just as they are presently ignoring Benghazi.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago