While Teachers unions might oppose vouchers, most good teachers just want the same classroom control that the private schools afford them. Let's face facts, no hard working parent that PAYS OUT OF THIER OWN POCKET ABOVE AND BEYOND THEIR TAXES, wants their child sitting in class with bad kids whose parents don't PARENT.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago