As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
First off moron the wealthy already shoulder the lions share of taxes. According to the CBO the top 10% pay 50% of taxes collected by the IRS; and you have bought into Obama's meme that isn't fair. Well the tell us what % is fair? What amount of a man's property is fair to be confiscated by Government to be squandered by other men in pursuit of their own power, for money is power no matter who controls it. Now if you haven't already made the leap, let me assist; Why is it those in Government seek ever greater power over its citizens? Why is it you blindly believe that government knows best how to manage any man's money [property] than its rightful owner?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago