As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
First off moron the wealthy already shoulder the lions share of taxes. According to the CBO the top 10% pay 50% of taxes collected by the IRS; and you have bought into Obama's meme that isn't fair. Well the tell us what % is fair? What amount of a man's property is fair to be confiscated by Government to be squandered by other men in pursuit of their own power, for money is power no matter who controls it. Now if you haven't already made the leap, let me assist; Why is it those in Government seek ever greater power over its citizens? Why is it you blindly believe that government knows best how to manage any man's money [property] than its rightful owner?
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago