As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
First off moron the wealthy already shoulder the lions share of taxes. According to the CBO the top 10% pay 50% of taxes collected by the IRS; and you have bought into Obama's meme that isn't fair. Well the tell us what % is fair? What amount of a man's property is fair to be confiscated by Government to be squandered by other men in pursuit of their own power, for money is power no matter who controls it. Now if you haven't already made the leap, let me assist; Why is it those in Government seek ever greater power over its citizens? Why is it you blindly believe that government knows best how to manage any man's money [property] than its rightful owner?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago