It was crystal clear tonight that Vice President Biden was determined not to reprise the president's passive performance in Denver. In that, he succeeded. He also succeeded in interrupting his opponent constantly, repeatedly laughing at strange moments, and playing the 'loud anger' card frequently. Rep. Paul Ryan's serenity in the face of the Vice President's behavior was almost supernatural. On actual talking points, the two men battled to a draw. Ryan excelled on economic issues, gave a fabulous answer on abortion and closed strong. He also held his own on foreign policy. Biden scored on Afghanistan and by pointing out...
Are you jealous? You just want to take not earn right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago