There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
They were not perfect candidates. They needed a more energized voting base. Say with voters that cast 6 votes. http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/2013/02/22/voting-six-times-for-obama-democrat-poll-worker-in-ohio-19-other-voters-being-investigated-for-voting-multiple-times-video/ Like this one did for Obama.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago