In response to:
So, let me get this straight: Those people pointing out that the Left has been using Black American's for decades as pawns in their political games and shouting "racism" at every (even ridiculous) situation can be labeled "guilty of incitement"? It is complete nonsense. Whenever an issue arises involving "racism" or even perceived "racism", non-Blacks (Whites in particular) must walk on eggshells for fear of retribution. Anyone suggesting that it may be time for Black America to re-assess it's "Leaders" and really look at the true harm they have directly brought onto the Black Community is simply called a racist. Here's a question I wish I could pose to one of the "leaders". You have two options and must choose one: 1. Whatever racism may still exist is magically eliminated from all US society today OR, 2. All Black males grow up and are part of families which include a participating and involved father. Which would really be most beneficial to Black life in America today?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 7 hours ago