Getting in President Obama's way has been the top priority for Republicans in Congress since day one. But now they've gone too far.
They've been caught red-handed making up so-called 'scandals' out of thin air to stir up false rumors of vast 'cover-ups' happening in the White House.
Did they find a single shred of evidence to back up their outrageous claims? No.
In response to:
Sounds like the Dems are projecting their tactics on the republicans again. Unfortunately for the Democrats, not everybody employs underhanded, foul and downright illegal tactics the Democrats employ on a daily basis.
Friday afternoon, the Democratic National Committee sent out an official email accusing Republicans of "making up so-called scandals," doctoring emails and stirring up "false rumors" about White House cover-ups.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago