Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 21 minutes ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago