Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 9 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago