Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Who will crowdsource the Lois Lerner e-mails? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Kerry to Russians: Just ignore Obama Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: “Jurassic World” trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- How the NY Times whitewashed their Hagel coverage Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago