Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago