Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago