Yes - my kids would feel better if we got rid of nasty old Medicare that is financially a Ponzi scheme. Today's retirees are using about $300K in benefits (on average) while having put into the system only $180K. What happens..make it up in volume? Our kids and grandkids should abandon the system that they didn't vote for and will not survive to benefit them. They should do what Detroit is going to have to tell its retired workers....18 cents on the dollar since they had scammed the system!
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago