At the time Eisenhower was President, there was no bloated federal buget that was consuming everything in sight like Michael Moore in pursuit of another hot-dog. Defense was about 6% of GDP ...and about 50% of the total federal budget...which was about 12% of GDP. Now - our federal budget is about 22% of GDP (almost double), Defense is about 16% of the budget - and 4% of GDP. And you wonder why we oppose a growing federal leviathan that is already bloated in inefficient, and using the IRS to target conservatives .....GET A CLUE YOU MORON!!
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago