In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Likely 2016 GOP nominee wants Joanne Chesimard returned from Cuba first thing Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago