In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- Ezra Levant learns about “freedom of speech” in Canada Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw Nov 27, 2014
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit Nov 26, 2014
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey Nov 26, 2014
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw Nov 26, 2014