In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago