In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago