In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- What a twist: Washington decides to back Iranian proxy rebels in Yemen Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll: Group most likely to say vaccinating children should be optional is … young adults Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch as Josh Earnest is forced to admit that Obama misled the public Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- A brokered GOP convention is even more likely than you think — thanks to Mitt Romney Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Romney-Christie axis unites against Jeb Bush Noah Rothman 4 hours ago