In response to:
"Natuaral law" ...the sort of thing that our Founding Fathers referred to frequently would include the fact that individuals are free, free to work, free to enter into contracts to exchange their own labor or products of their labor with others ...These are inherent rights. The OT - Mosaic law recognized these 'natural rights' ....consider the 10 Commandments, and the prohibition about stealing and coveting ...something that far too many secular humanists believe in - redistribution of wealth and socialism!
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago