The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago