The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
Political Analyst Prof. Michael Genovese Discusses President's Executive Order On Immigration Reform
- Is Hagel’s resignation a first sign of the administration’s implosion? Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Rand Paul goes to war? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: My massive unconstitutional power grab on immigration must not be used by a GOP president to lower taxes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As fighting intensifies, U.S. arming Iraqi tribesman in push for Anbar Awakening 2 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: SNL cold open rips Obama on immigration executive order Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Should government mandate painting toy guns differently? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago