The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago