The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 8 hours ago