The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014