The Supreme Court - with the Dred Scott Decision - declared slavery was lawful. The Supreme Court - with the Plessy vs. Ferguson, declared that segregation was lawful. Just because an arrogant but of black robed justices incapable of reading the Constitution make an incorrect decision doesn't make it Gospel. Eventually, things get corrected. (BTW - the Demcrats were on the racist side of both Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson decisions ...since the party was then (and still is) racist at heart.
- Coming Saudi-Egyptian invasion of Yemen demonstrates Obama foreign-policy “free fall” Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- The Democratic Party has (almost) lost Wall Street Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Germanwings co-pilot tore up doctor’s note, hid “medical treatment” from airline Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Politinerds: Liz Mair and how she blew up the Twitterverse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush seems to think you’re stupid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NH GOP chair: Scott Walker told us he supported a path to legalization for illegals, not citizenship Allahpundit 4 hours ago