In response to:
Dude - basic facts are that the government can bring in about 16 - 18% of GDP as revenues from taxes. Under GWBush - 18% taxes in and Fed spending at 20% results in bad deficits. Under Obama -16% taxes in (because of the collapse of the housing market brought on by Democrat policies - CRA, etc.) ...and 24% Fed spending results in HORRIBLE deficits. Obama campaigned againt the bad Bush deficits - but ramped up spending. In 2006, Obama critized the 'failure of leadership' in raising the debt ceiling and opposed raising it...but now he wants a blank check and no debt ceiling whatsoever! For Obama - it is not only blatant corruption - it is also complete incompetance!
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago