In response to:
Dude - basic facts are that the government can bring in about 16 - 18% of GDP as revenues from taxes. Under GWBush - 18% taxes in and Fed spending at 20% results in bad deficits. Under Obama -16% taxes in (because of the collapse of the housing market brought on by Democrat policies - CRA, etc.) ...and 24% Fed spending results in HORRIBLE deficits. Obama campaigned againt the bad Bush deficits - but ramped up spending. In 2006, Obama critized the 'failure of leadership' in raising the debt ceiling and opposed raising it...but now he wants a blank check and no debt ceiling whatsoever! For Obama - it is not only blatant corruption - it is also complete incompetance!
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago