In response to:
For the people who say that if the money had been properly invested, then the growth of the money would provide 'steak' benefits. BUT - overall, the voters have not 'fired' and replaced the politicians that have looted the system ('borrowed' the money for present day spending that benefits the people now...to buy votes...and then shift the burden of paying back the money to the kids and grand-kids. Well - our kids and grand-kids have every right to say that they are not responsible to pay for the party we had...and we can pound sand! If we can't clean up the problems that we made - why should we expect future generations to be burdened with excessive costs that they had no part in creating?? At some point, it will be necessary for a future generation to say that they are on strike and won't pay ...and I won't blame them one bit!
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago