In response to:
The right challeged Cleland and Duckworth on their political positions - not on their physical disabilities. But liberals believe that liberals with disabilities can't be touched...regardless of outrageous stupid liberal voting record....while being quite willing to descend into the muck and mire and challege handicapped conservatives - not on their record - but on disabilities. It takes someone with more than a room-temperature IQ to understand the difference - which is why you made the remarks.
- NYT: Grad student’s experiments show that weather may be culprit in Patriots’ Deflategate Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Friday TEMS: Duane Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Denver VA reverses denials, admits using secret wait lists Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Craven: Senate Dems insist GOPers ‘dislike dreamers more than they dislike ISIS’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Meh: 2014 Q4 GDP rises 2.6% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The dream is over: Romney says he’s not running after all Allahpundit 3 hours ago