In response to:
The right challeged Cleland and Duckworth on their political positions - not on their physical disabilities. But liberals believe that liberals with disabilities can't be touched...regardless of outrageous stupid liberal voting record....while being quite willing to descend into the muck and mire and challege handicapped conservatives - not on their record - but on disabilities. It takes someone with more than a room-temperature IQ to understand the difference - which is why you made the remarks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago