In response to:
The right challeged Cleland and Duckworth on their political positions - not on their physical disabilities. But liberals believe that liberals with disabilities can't be touched...regardless of outrageous stupid liberal voting record....while being quite willing to descend into the muck and mire and challege handicapped conservatives - not on their record - but on disabilities. It takes someone with more than a room-temperature IQ to understand the difference - which is why you made the remarks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- NYT: Hillary conducted official State business on her private e-mail account — all of it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: First TV ad against Hillary asks her the question the press won’t Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- CPAC interview: Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans on their relations with CPAC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rejoice: Intelligence chief claims Americans who fought in Syria are no threat to U.S. Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: There’s a new sheriff in town, and he’s annoying Allahpundit 3 hours ago