No decent person would want Hitler or Stalin to succeed - absolutely correct. But - like Iraq and Afghanistan - we have wasted precious blood on people who don't appreciate freedom. tjohnson is merely remarking that it might have been better to not squader time, money and blood to bail out the continent - if the people there are willing to be voluntarily enslaved by a big government.
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 58 mins ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago