No decent person would want Hitler or Stalin to succeed - absolutely correct. But - like Iraq and Afghanistan - we have wasted precious blood on people who don't appreciate freedom. tjohnson is merely remarking that it might have been better to not squader time, money and blood to bail out the continent - if the people there are willing to be voluntarily enslaved by a big government.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago