You are a simple idiot with distorted facts; every year, the actual costs of the wars were reflected in the total spending and change in National Debt. And in the six years that the Republican's controlled Congress (2001 to 2007), the total debt change went from $5,638B to $7,419B (adjusted constant dollars) ...an increase of $1,771B. Then the Democrats took over ...and went 'full throttle' and increased spending - so that now our national debt is $16.5T (an increase of $9 Trillion. You are correct, Congress is more guilty ...but Democrat Presidents also have a habit of threatening total shutdown if their childish tantrums aren't satisfied ....and more spending is always a demand!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago