You are a simple idiot with distorted facts; every year, the actual costs of the wars were reflected in the total spending and change in National Debt. And in the six years that the Republican's controlled Congress (2001 to 2007), the total debt change went from $5,638B to $7,419B (adjusted constant dollars) ...an increase of $1,771B. Then the Democrats took over ...and went 'full throttle' and increased spending - so that now our national debt is $16.5T (an increase of $9 Trillion. You are correct, Congress is more guilty ...but Democrat Presidents also have a habit of threatening total shutdown if their childish tantrums aren't satisfied ....and more spending is always a demand!
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago