A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
Okay Guy...he is tied in Plus Dems Polls that look at 2008 for guidance...Get real! You keep buying that garbage...I have beachfront property in Nevada to sell around Las Vegas!! That is garbage put you keep falling for it hook line and sinker....Republican ethusiasm is through the roof...polls like the Hill 54 percent do not think he deserves re-election and you keep talking about Polls with Dems Plus Samples that are bologna....thank god Guy the Republicans that are enthused do not count on you!! You fall for any BS out there!
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 12 hours ago