According to a new Rasmussen survey released Wednesday, Republican Senate hopeful Todd Akin trails incumbent Democrat Claire McCaskill by six percentage points. All in all, though, that’s not too shabby for at least two reasons: (1) Republicans have financially abandoned Mr. Akin en masse for his confounding “legitimate rape” comments and (2) his campaign’s television advertisements were reportedly yanked from the airwaves this month due to lack of payment. Embarrassing....
One thing Daniel...please be careful...RAS is also oversampling females in MO...he has it 56/44 Female to Male...AND THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....I am sorry on this one Ras if way off....the election in 2008 and 2010 was 52/48....where out of the BUTT of Scott Ras he found another 4 percent women is beyond me...HE IS WRONG....Claire may be up 2 at best...Scott needs to come clean about that M/F breakdown in Public.....he is hiding that to people!
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago