Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
Clinton strategy - deny - lie - attack accuser - play victim to media Rinse and repeat
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago