Most outlets ran with the stories suggesting Romney was describing 47 percent of American voters as government-dependent slackers who pay no taxes. In fact, Romney suggested nothing of the sort. The videotape of Romney's remarks received publicity after James Earl...
Linda, media bias is the only reason Obama is not 10 or 20 points behind. And yes you have it right, my whole lifetime, we have know/believed a large portion of our people would vote democrat no matter what because of government benefits. This is as FDR and LBJ intended...Buy votes and power for the democrat party with our money.
The narrative of the Romney campaign as portrayed by most major media last week has been one of a tone-deaf, elitist candidate. In a presidential race as tight as this one -- the Gallup daily tracking poll Thursday showed the candidates tied at 47 percent -- the media potentially can tip the balance for or against a candidate in a decisive way.
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago