Cruz Control?

Michael2120 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 9:16 AM
What good is a Republican party that merely licks the boots of the progressive movement? What danger is there to having someone stick up for truth? If the majority of Republicans believe that the Republican party needs to take a more conservation, principle based approach, might there become an alternative to the centralized government and socialist approach that the Democratic party has advocated and the Republican elite have encouraged compromise with. I can stand behind men of courage and principle. I cannot support an attitude the requires compromise of truth.

Tea Party at the Crossroads: Part II

Michael2120 Wrote: Nov 13, 2013 9:03 AM
I agree, Kenneth L. I don't disagree with Dr. Sowell much, but I have to say that what he says about the Tea Party is also true for the "Establishment" or "Moderate" Republican faction. I don't believe that the government shut down effectively damaged Republicans, but when you see how abandonment of a conservative candidate in Virginia by the party occurs, you have to ask yourself the question about who is doing the most to damage the opportunity for victor in 2014 and 2016 - the conservatives or the moderates. Republicans need the conviction of the conservative wing to combat the elitism of the left. I think that the power of the Patriotic spirit is underestimated by the analysts. There are many things worse than shutting down the government. Having the government determine most aspects of our lives is not a great alternative to making peace, regardless of where the opposition to conservatism comes from.

Where are the Statesmen?

Michael2120 Wrote: Sep 03, 2013 9:15 AM
Watch Senator Mike Lee and Allen West.
A careful examination of textbooks in public schools will reveal that there is an agenda. That agenda is as Mr. Prager describes - to destroy innocence - of our children. What is being passed off as "health" education now would have caused our parents to riot in the streets and to line up educations for execution. Filth is filth. A steady diet of filth is meant to reduce our own self perception that we are nothing more than animals that need to be governed by the "enlightened elite." Pay attention, folks. It isn't getting any better. When a six year old boy believes that he isn't really a boy, there is something wrong. Why is Child Protective Services taking such a child out of the home?

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Michael2120 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 6:53 PM
I don't know how you reconcile this with the angels that visited the apostles after Christ's death. If Moroni taught only the Gospel of Jesus Christ, should he and his message have been discarded and accursed. Your question begs the question and lacks substance.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Michael2120 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 6:48 PM

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Michael2120 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 6:47 PM

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Michael2120 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 6:45 PM
jjohnson2836, I guess that if you can choose what "Christian" means that you also get to decide what "plagarism" means. You are just a talking (a lot) dictionary on a mission...

My Apology to Mormon Readers