Not wasting any time, Obama has jumped on every liberal issue that he can since he was inaugurated for his second term. He is not “letting a good crisis go to waste”. Last week it was gun control. The media was on it 24/7. This week it’s all about immigration reform and the push is on. We HAVE to get this done…NOW! Let’s take a deep breath and look at what we will need to deal with if Congress jumps...
Lower immigration, BOTH legal and illegal, would truly help the entire country except employers. Does anyone think adding large numbers of low wage workers helps anyone but employers? Is it an accident H-1B, J-1, L-1, etc workers come overwhelmingly from low wage places like India (forget Japan or Western Europe)? Immigration these days is ultimately about cheap indentured labor. And btw recent immigrants rarely vote Republican. Even Sen Amnesty McCain couldn't change that.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago