Not wasting any time, Obama has jumped on every liberal issue that he can since he was inaugurated for his second term. He is not “letting a good crisis go to waste”. Last week it was gun control. The media was on it 24/7. This week it’s all about immigration reform and the push is on. We HAVE to get this done…NOW! Let’s take a deep breath and look at what we will need to deal with if Congress jumps...
Lower immigration, BOTH legal and illegal, would truly help the entire country except employers. Does anyone think adding large numbers of low wage workers helps anyone but employers? Is it an accident H-1B, J-1, L-1, etc workers come overwhelmingly from low wage places like India (forget Japan or Western Europe)? Immigration these days is ultimately about cheap indentured labor. And btw recent immigrants rarely vote Republican. Even Sen Amnesty McCain couldn't change that.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 8 hours ago