No discussion of "Disasters for Liberty" can be complete without reference to the forced house to house search by paramilitary police that occurred in Watertown after the Boston Marathon Bombing... If you want to know what it' storing to be like after the constitution in "new nazi America" then catch some of the phone videos of people being ordered out of their homes at gunpoint so the cops could search their homes uninterrupted.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago