“The vote today should have never happened. It was totally irresponsible to proceed before the Office of Special Counsel investigation was completed. To top it off, Senator Reid went to extraordinary steps to ensure Mr. Jones’ confirmation by holding the vote open for...
Dear W-- If you check out how Detroit got to where it is you will see where we are headed. Have a look at "Night of the Devil & Other Stories of Detroit" by the author of the Rusk Limbaugh biography ("Army of One"). Please post again and let us know if you can confirm McLame voted 'yes".
Despite being under investigation for the intimidation of whistleblowers, President Obama's nominee for permanent director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms B. Todd Jones has been confirmed by the Senate after five hours of voting Wednesday night. Jones is a U.S. Attorney and has been serving as the acting ATF director since 2011.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago