“The vote today should have never happened. It was totally irresponsible to proceed before the Office of Special Counsel investigation was completed. To top it off, Senator Reid went to extraordinary steps to ensure Mr. Jones’ confirmation by holding the vote open for...
Dear W-- If you check out how Detroit got to where it is you will see where we are headed. Have a look at "Night of the Devil & Other Stories of Detroit" by the author of the Rusk Limbaugh biography ("Army of One"). Please post again and let us know if you can confirm McLame voted 'yes".
Despite being under investigation for the intimidation of whistleblowers, President Obama's nominee for permanent director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms B. Todd Jones has been confirmed by the Senate after five hours of voting Wednesday night. Jones is a U.S. Attorney and has been serving as the acting ATF director since 2011.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 12 hours ago