“The vote today should have never happened. It was totally irresponsible to proceed before the Office of Special Counsel investigation was completed. To top it off, Senator Reid went to extraordinary steps to ensure Mr. Jones’ confirmation by holding the vote open for...
Dear Ms. Pavlitch-- Please list the names of every Republican who voted for confirmation so that we can donate money to their defeat when they come up for re-election.
Despite being under investigation for the intimidation of whistleblowers, President Obama's nominee for permanent director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms B. Todd Jones has been confirmed by the Senate after five hours of voting Wednesday night. Jones is a U.S. Attorney and has been serving as the acting ATF director since 2011.
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago