In response to:
Considering Chicago is one of the most admittedly corrupt cities in the country, if not the most corrupt, just how much credibility do you think Chicago's so-called "police chief" carries? Seems he can' stop the gang shootings and can't (and obviously doesn't want to) clean up the Chicago "machine" so does it really surprise anybody he's going to say this is all the fault of gun owners in other cities and states?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014