In response to:
Considering Chicago is one of the most admittedly corrupt cities in the country, if not the most corrupt, just how much credibility do you think Chicago's so-called "police chief" carries? Seems he can' stop the gang shootings and can't (and obviously doesn't want to) clean up the Chicago "machine" so does it really surprise anybody he's going to say this is all the fault of gun owners in other cities and states?
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago