In response to:
Considering Chicago is one of the most admittedly corrupt cities in the country, if not the most corrupt, just how much credibility do you think Chicago's so-called "police chief" carries? Seems he can' stop the gang shootings and can't (and obviously doesn't want to) clean up the Chicago "machine" so does it really surprise anybody he's going to say this is all the fault of gun owners in other cities and states?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago