In response to:
Considering Chicago is one of the most admittedly corrupt cities in the country, if not the most corrupt, just how much credibility do you think Chicago's so-called "police chief" carries? Seems he can' stop the gang shootings and can't (and obviously doesn't want to) clean up the Chicago "machine" so does it really surprise anybody he's going to say this is all the fault of gun owners in other cities and states?
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago